Five by Five is an agency where technology is a driving force. We’ve used it to launch Call of Duty releases, send a beer and curry into space and create a world-first involving Google street view. You’re going to be part of that team. Working with clients that range from entertainment and retail to healthcare will give you the scope to flex your creative technological muscle, and you’ll have plenty of lab time to drive innovation and push boundaries. So if you’re a talented web developer with experience of writing robust, high quality, backend code using modern frameworks, ideally in a marcomms/digital agency and are ready for an amazing new challenge, let’s talk.
You’ll have proven experience in:
- Writing PHP scripts and utilising databases etc to build the full application.
- Using PHP frameworks such as Laravel and/or Symphony to develop web applications.
- Writing RESTful and/or SOAP APIs.
- Linux server and Apache administration.
For bonus points, you’ll have experience with:
- CakePHP Framework
- Version control systems like Git and Subversion
- Jenkins deployment
- Mobile website development
- Writing your own reusable libraries and sharing them with the community
- Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns
- Consuming APIs, especially Facebook
- Phonegap or Appcelerator Titanium
- Automated testing and documentation tools
- CSS3 animations, transitions etc
- Canvas and SVG
- SASS, Compass
- Responsive design
If you would like to apply, or want any more information, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org